Čeněk a Ježek company provides designs and execution of geotechnical structures carried out mainly
by drilling technology (drilled piles or micropiles):
- deep foundation in unstable geological conditions,
- engineering in a special foundation branch,
- pile and micropile foundation,
- retaining structures for pit excavations,
- underpinning structures,
- foundation of extremely loaded structures,
- remediation of landslides.
Company Čeněk a Ježek curently employs 45 employees, including 5 experts with an Authorization
Certificate in Geotechnics and 1 with professional competence for activities performed in a mining manner.